Addressing Supply Chain Disruption Around COVID-19

Supporting businesses faced with unprecedented challenges right now, as we manage the deepening impacts of the coronavirus


Minimise Your Supply Chain Disruption

All businesses are facing unprecedented challenges right now as the impact on the global economy continues. Business travel is restricted, events are cancelled, and supply chains have been weakened — it is not “business as usual” in any sense of the phrase.

For organisations who are facing supply chain disruption caused by COVID-19, as experts in the field of Source to Pay solutions, and a leading SAP partner, ExceleratedS2P can help mitigate risk within your supply chain during these testing times.

With our Partners we have developed a number of point solutions that can be stood up in days.


Supplier Risk Insight

The spread and degree of impact of COVID-19 in individual countries across the globe is evolving daily. It is imperative to have real-time visibility of current orders against the risk level of source countries; as well as a comprehensive understanding of the state of your suppliers’ confidence in meeting their obligations and what help they may need to meet current orders and mitigate future risks.

Opening Up New Supply Chains

If your current preferred supplier network may be impacted, resulting in disruption to your traditional supply chain, you may need to source additional suppliers who can provide a short/medium term solution until business as usual resumes.

Access to new supply networks can be done directly or through Excelerateds2p co-ordinated sourcing events

Improved Cash Returns and Supplier Liquidity

With the current low-interest-rate environment and the pressure on cash flow, it is prudent to identify better ways to increase returns on cash without adding liquidity risk to the supply chain. Through improved collaboration with suppliers, you can better manage your cash and working capital, while supporting your suppliers’ financial health.

Manage Your Workforce More Effectively

The modern workforce is experiencing a seismic shift. Employees now represent only 58% of workforce spend, with the other 42% going to external resources – contingent workers including independent contractors and freelancers.

One of the biggest challenges COVID-19 has had on organisations is how it deals with the impact on its workforce, and it is critical that you have complete visibility and the processes in place to ensure you can flex your resources accordingly.

Let’s talk

For more information on how we can help your organisation addressing any supply chain disruption, contact our team today.

    Please select all that apply