Watch the Global Procurement Summit 2023
Our second annual Global Procurement Summit event is now available to watch on-demand. This free-to-attend event provided a wealth of virtual content from top executives at leading global organizations.
Featuring guest speakers from Coca-Cola Europacific Partners, Veolia, Synovus Bank, SAP and more, this fantastic virtual event will enable you to:
- Discover the drivers behind procurement transformation
- Learn how to overcome common challenges before, during and post-implementation
- The importance of building change management and adoption into your case for change, and for post-go live support
- How to navigate your digital procurement journey and build a sustainable roadmap for 2023 and beyond.
How do I watch?
Featuring exclusive customer insights and experiences from industry leaders, this global event is not to be missed.
Submit the form via the link below, and get access to content from all regions with your registration on the same day.
PLUS get a complimentary copy of our latest intelligent insights report ‘Navigating your digital procurement journey: The ultimate guide for strategic procurement’ as part of your access to the sessions.
Download the report: The ultimate guide for strategic procurement professionals
The journey towards procurement maturity follows a curve through three broad stages, which we label Foundation, Established, and Leading.
Organizations are often at different maturity stages for direct and indirect spend procurement, with direct spending typically ahead of indirect. When projects under-deliver, it is often because the solution chosen was not appropriate for the relevant maturity stage or the implementation was not aligned with the level of maturity.
For sustainable, successful change, it is essential to be sure you are solving the right problems and that your organization is ready and able to take on a new way of working.
In this report:
- Explore the benefits of applying strategic procurement tools and methods to indirect and direct spend.
- Understand the three procurement maturity stages and consider where your organization sits for both spend types.
- Find out how to overcome stage-specific challenges with detailed recommendations to help you plan your own roadmap for the way ahead.
Find your procurement maturity level