Join our Digital Panel Discussion featuring customer insights from Coca-Cola European Partners
Wednesday 19th May 2021 | 10.15am to 11.00am GMT
- Discover how Coca-Cola European Partners has approached Purchase-to-Pay (P2P) optimization as Jon Smith, Director of Source-to-Pay Transformation, shares his experiences of P2P challenges, and the solutions and processes that have contributed to successful project implementation.
- Learn how to tackle common P2P obstacles as we examine the differences across Indirect and Direct spend, from optimizing buying channels to utilizing personas, and more.
- Explore the role of supplier enablement and adoption in achieving true P2P optimization.
- Find out how to make buying simple through the “6 C’s” – Cost, Control, Compliance, Convenience, Connectivity, and Conscience.
- Hear how P2P optimization and enablement can support sustainability.
- Take the opportunity to ask your own questions with a live Q&A session at the end of the discussion.
Director, Source-to-Pay Transformation
Coca-Cola European Partners
Jon Smith is the STP Transformation Director at Coca-Cola European Partners (CCEP) and is currently leading CCEP’s implementation of SAP Ariba across 13 countries. During more than 20 years at CCEP, Jon has worked in roles across Sales, Marketing, Procurement, and more recently leading STP process improvement and system implementation projects across Finance.
Customer Engagement Lead
Tim works with organizations across Europe advising on Accounts Payable and Purchase-to- Pay transformation strategies and technology implementations. He completed his first AP Automation project with scanning, OCR and workflow in 1998 in the UK, and since then has overseen multiple finance and procurement projects with diverse national and global organizations of all sizes.
Head of Intelligent Spend Management
(SAP Ariba & Fieldglass) SAP UKI
Henrik is one of a growing number of procurement leaders around the world helping Fortune 500 teams in Procurement & Supply Chain harness innovative technology. Henrik has extensive procurement experience as a change driver working in the leadership transformation of organizations aspiring to achieve scalable growth, invert underperformance and elevate market presence.
Want to learn more?
Optimizing Purchase-to-Pay (the business process of Requisitioning, Approving, Ordering, Receiving and Paying for goods and services) takes more than a “No PO No Pay” Policy.
Purchase-to-Pay, or P2P, typically touches a significant proportion of employees, spans the traditionally discrete business units of Procurement, Supply Chain and Finance, extends outside of your organization to suppliers, and covers multiple categories of spend across Direct, Indirect and MRO.
Find out more about P2P optimization in our latest Sector Lens eBooks.