Effective Date: 28.03.2018
Excelerateds2p Ltd is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. We will always seek your consent before using your information, and adhere to the data protection rules defined by the General Data Protection Regulations (GDPR).
Excelerateds2p Ltd may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. This policy is effective from 1st June 2011.
What we collect
We may collect the following information:
- Name and job title
- Contact information including email address
- Demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping.
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- To send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail. We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement.
The Excelerateds2p logo is a trademark of Excelerateds2p Ltd. All Rights Reserved.