Making the most out of Harman International Industries’ technology investment
Organizations must constantly strive to ensure that systems and processes are truly ‘fit for purpose’ as they aim to support the business in becoming more efficient and aligned to delivering specific business outcomes.
With your procurement strategy in place, the best place to start is by taking the pulse of your current procurement platforms and processes, to help you determine its fitness for the future.
Getting to the heart of the matter
Our health check assesses the maturity of Harman’s procurement strategy and offers recommendations for improvement. Through workshops, interviews, and system analysis, we thoroughly review your approach, considering solution and process design, user adoption, and scalability. We aim to align your goals and measure performance effectively.
Ideal for organizations seeking to:
• Improve the alignment of their procurement system to business strategy
• Ensure that KPIs are reliable so that activities can be tied to business outcomes
• Minimize business risk and ensure the integrity of their solution
• Improve user adoption and increase productivity
• Drive process compliance to achieve consistent delivery
Upon completion of the health check, you will receive the following: