The Global Procurement Summit took place on March 30th 2022, consisting of three digital panel discussions and featuring guest speakers from leading organisations across the globe, including SAP, Mutual Marketplace, Walmart, JM Family Enterprises, Britvic and excelerateds2p.
All sessions are available to watch on demand, simply complete the form to access. Full session descriptions are below.
Watch the promo video for a sneak preview.
APAC Session: Procurement Transformation in a Covid-19 World
As the world starts to stabilise from the impacts of the Covid-19 pandemic, with new ways of working and the need for digital change accelerated, what do organisations need to consider when embarking on procurement transformation projects in 2022?
In this session we are joined by Richard Austin, General Manager at Mutual Marketplace and Chirag Gidwani, Regional Sales Director at SAP ANZ, as they:
- Share their unique experiences of implementing procurement transformation projects, both before and during the Covid-19 pandemic, including how to tackle common challenges and any apprehension from stakeholders.
- Explore how the pandemic has accelerated the need for organisations to digitise procurement ways of working, and what this means for the future.
- Evaluate the impacts of the pandemic on suppliers and how to mitigate these effects.
- Discuss priorities and challenges for 2022, from risk management to sustainability.
This session is hosted by Joe Bellofiore, General Manager – APAC, at excelerateds2p.
EMEA Session: Why Procurement Transformation Matters
Join this deep-dive session with Paul Jones, General Manager – EMEA, at excelerateds2p and Simon Mays, Transformation Director at Britvic as they:
- Explore what should come first – process and technology change or procurement transformation?
- Discuss the importance of change management and how certain aspects of transformation play a critical role in the adoption of new technology.
- Share their individual experiences of recent procurement transformation projects, including unexpected challenges and how to achieve desired business outcomes from digital change.
- Establish lessons learnt when managing change and adoption across broader transformation as well as technology deployment.
NA Session: Drivers for Procurement Transformation
Hear first-hand experiences from Michael DeWitt, Vice President of International Strategic Sourcing at Walmart International and Jane Kaufman, Procurement Director at JM Family Enterprises, on their procurement transformation journeys, as they:
- Explore the key drivers for procurement transformation projects and what important considerations must be given when embarking on digital change, including how to get buy in from all stakeholders.
- Reflect on the impacts of Covid-19 that they have experienced whilst delivering recent projects and give advice to organizations that have recently started or are considering transformation in 2022.
- Discuss how to achieve the desired business benefits from investment in new technology, such as better procurement visibility and control, and how to overcome common challenges that appear along the way.
- Share their priorities for 2022 and long-term procurement goals for their organizations.
This webinar will be hosted by Sam Rayborn, Customer Engagement Lead at excelerateds2p.